Have questions? Click here to email us anytime!
I'm ready to go...Sign me Up!
What is the weather like in Santorini in September?
Santorini in September is an average high of 75 to 79 degrees and low of 60-65 degrees Fahrenheit
What kind of clothes will I need for the trip?
The weather is mild, so pack some shorts, light pants, sneakers, sandals, and a few light sweaters for layers during evening or early morning hours and for boat excursions.
What is the food like in Greece?
The mediteranean diet is ranked the healthiest diet in the world. Seafood, grains, fresh vegetables and fruit make up the most part of the diet. Of course they have lamb, pork, goat and a bit of beef for the meat connoisseur. Fresh fish, octopus, shrimp, calamari are available all year and so fresh! You will be looking forward to every meal!! Vegetarians and non-vegetarians will find the diet beyond satisfying.
What if I want a private room (no sharing)? Private rooms will be available for 500 euro extra
What are some things to do on the island?
- Shopping in towns of Oia & Fira
- Many black stone beaches
- Boat excursions to uninhabited islands, Nea Kameni and Palea Kameni
- Experience thermal springs of Palea Kameni and the green sulfur warm waters
- Dinner with Greek Fiesta Dancing
- Prehistoric Museum, A treasure trove of history and culture, this museum contains an excellent collection of artifacts found in excavations throughout the area, including the archaeological site of Akotir, known as Santorini's "Pompeii."-
- Day trip to Crete if ferries are running
- Sea Kayak
You will be transported from the airport to the hotel. From there you have the option to take the bus that travels the entire island, which is within walking distance, or you have the option to rent a car at the hotel.
What is the currency exchange from dollars to euro's?
Currently one Euro is equal to $1.30. The currency does change frequently. To check the current currency exchange rate, you can go to: http://www.xe.com/ucc/
What should I budget for meals?
You can eat cheap and good if you know what to order. Try a few appetizers and salad for lunch or a light dinner. The cost of meals can be anywhere from 15 euro to 60 depending on the restaurant and how you order. Your guide will be happy to help you with meal decisions!
I would like to immerse myself in yoga and self-exploration while I'm there. Is there time for that? YES! There will be plenty of time to reflect, do your own practice, journal, photography, painting, whatever your creative outlet is.
Are private yoga sessions and massage available?
YES! Dina & Sherry are available for private sessions with yoga, meditation, and breath work. Sherry is also available for individual Thai Yoga Massage sessions or Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy. Fees will be reviewed on first day.
Do people speak and understand english?
Most everyone on Santorini speaks or understands english. So no worries!!!
Should I bring any yoga props with me (blocks, strap)?
You should bring everything you need to practice yoga, especially your mat. If you would like props please bring them. Most blocks are lightweight and you can pack a belt or scarf to use as a strap. We can improvise if you need it!
What is included in the retreat?
Yoga Retreat includes a Balanced Combination of:
- Stunning Seaside Accommodations for 7 nights at a renowned Boutique Hotel
- Energizing Morning Yoga Classes & restorative Sunset Yoga Classes
- Energizing Sunrise Walks through the Village of Oia
- Daily Swimming in the Pristine Azure Aegean Sea
- Delicious & Healthy Breakfasts in Stunning locations
- Fun Q&A’s and Workshops with Yoga Instructors
- Yacht Excursion to neighboring Islands and natural Hot Springs
- Numerous friendly and picturesque Cafes, Restaurants and shops right in town
- Everything within walking distance of your hotel
- Friendly, knowledgeable and fun hosts & much more!
How will payment be handled?
You can mail a check payable to: Cloud Catcher, LLC with an address provided to you upon your registration,or if you choose to pay by credit card, an invoice will be sent to you via email with Google Checkout to enter your private information.
Contact Sherry or Dina at the following address:
Sherry Smith Dina Georgoulis
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com